Albany Area Habitat for Humanity believes in simple, decent, and affordable homes for everyone in our community. To reach our goal, we are offering homeowners the ability to make essential home repairs through a Habitat partnership. This initiative is part of a national movement to improve quality of life for families by improving their living conditions. We provide the following types of repairs: Weatherization, A Brush With Kindness and Critical Home Repair.
- To qualify for any of these programs, applicants must, at a minimum, meet the following qualifications:
- Live within our established service area
- Be living in a single-family home
- Own the home
- Be current on property taxes and homeowners insurance
- If applicable, be able to afford monthly payments, repaying the cost of the repair
- Need a repair that will not pose any safety risk to volunteers (e.g. no lead abatement, mold, etc).
- Be willing to volunteer on the project, or volunteer in other ways for Habitat
- Have a family income that falls within 30% to 80% of the area’s median income
To apply, please contact our Administrative Office at: 541-967-4030